The Bowen Technique treats the whole body and can help to alleviate the pain and discomfort of many problems and injuries. Some of the conditions Bowen may help with
- Non specific lower back pain
- Sciatica. Sacro-illiac pain. (Even throughout Pregnancy).
- Neck stiffness and discomfort. Whiplash.
- Restricted/ painful/ frozen shoulder.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tennis/ golfing elbow.
- Pelvic imbalance/ leg length difference.
- Hamstring tightness and inflexibility.
- Postural problems
- Stroke recovery.
- Irritable bowel symptoms/ digestive disorders.
- ME/ Fibromyalgia
- Migraines, headaches etc.
- Stress and associated effects.
- Respiratory: asthma, hay fever and allergies; sinus problems
- Babies: colic, neo-natal discomfort causing babies to cry relentlessly
- Children: for conditions such as bed-wetting; children with ADHD and autism; or just to calm them down!
Bowen Therapy is not a substitute for medical treatment. Always consult your general practitioner or a health professional for medical attention and advice.